Do you need to move new household or office furniture, hospital or electronic equipment, trade show booths or hotel furniture? You have reached the right company to help you plan your move!
We can find you the following services:
- Professionally trained, experienced, and knowledgeable movers
- Dedicated full-time drivers and helpers
- Air-ride tail gated equipment ranging from cube vans to tractor trailers
- Plastic office moving bin service including pickup and delivery
- "Just-In-Time" pickup and delivery service"
- Bonded warehousing service
- "Pick and Pull" distribution service"
- Consolidated less than truck load service
- Move Management Coordinator to assist from start to finish
Thanks to professional movers, you can move your consignments from one corner of Florida to another. Our moving partners have a variety of vehicles including LCVs, HCVs and others to meet your varied requirements.
You will receive quotes from moving professionals that:
Packing & Unpacking
Assess just how much stuff you will be moving. Account for large items like sofas, chairs, refrigerators, washer and dryers. This way you can arrange for the appropriate size rental truck or pod.
It's recommended by professional packers that you load the heaviest items first because it helps with keeping the truck or pod stable.
You should store items that you will use immediately or most at the front of the truck so that you can locate them and have access to them easily.
Well you've arrived at this point of the journey safe and sound and that's all good. Right now you’re probably looking around at all those stacked boxes, with the unsettling urge to quickly put things in its place, any place for that matter just to get that settled home feeling again. That's a normal reaction but take some time with unpacking because it will save you headaches later on.
Here are two important tips to keep in mind:
1. Keep in mind that unpacking doesn't have to complete in a day or even a week for that matter.
2. As long as you can locate personal items for your family’s basic needs the rest you can work around to unpack accordingly.
Loading & Unloading
Always load the heaviest items first; this will help keep the truck stable on the road. It’s a good idea to store items you’ll use most at the front of the unit where you can get them easily. And make sure to rent the right sized truck for your journey. Check out our truck rental center for your rental needs.
Load the truck a quarter at a time, packing it tightly from the floor to ceiling. Secure each quarter with rope tied to the tie-down rings.
Place bureaus, large china cabinets, sofas, refrigerators, and other heavy appliances against the front wall of the truck. Use protective covers on sofas and mattresses. Then load chairs, tables, bookcases, and light items towards the back.
Our "One Call Does All" service is second to none. High service levels, dedicated staff, and equipment ensure smooth, trouble-free service every time.